- Find the best possible defense for your case.
- Help you obtain a deferred judgment to avoid the mandatory jail term.
- Appeal your driver’s license revocation.
- Delay the starting date of your license revocation.
- Help you get your temporary restricted license.
- Help you enroll in substance abuse treatment, if needed.
- Help you enroll in drunk driving class.
- Help you obtain SR22 insurance certification.
- Help you get your license back.
You only have ten days from your offense to appeal your license revocation!