Attorney George B. Jones – The Right Lawyer for Your Case
We provide Small Town Service with Big City Results
About the Firm
I am Attorney George B. Jones. I help injured workers and accident victims across the entire state of Iowa to obtain just compensation for their injuries. We handle workers compensation cases, auto, truck and motorcycle injury cases, medical negligence, slip and fall, and all other accident cases. I am also a seasoned criminal defense attorney, having represented hundreds of people facing criminal charges. I have 35 years of legal experience. Whether you speak English or Spanish, you can count on me to provide competent, effective legal representation.
We provide comprehensive personal injury and criminal defense representation.
What Makes Us Unique
We have more than three decades of experience fighting for the rights of injured Americans.
We have more than three decades of legal experience and we are ready to fight for you!
Attorney George B. Jones is bilingual and always ready to help Spanish-speaking clients!
Our law firm has small town values and services, but we have the legal experience of big city firms.
Our team is dedicated to helping Iowans protect their rights and obtain justice.
A Fair Settlement is No Accident! Experience and Integrity Working for You!
We offer free consultations to every potential client. Cost is never a barrier to getting help with your injury case.
There is no financial risk to you because you only pay if we win!
We handle all communications with insurance companies, freeing you to focus on getting the medical treatment you need!
Our legal team truly cares about you and your case. From intake to settlement or litigation, we are with you, guiding you to the financial recovery you deserve!
Our attorney is skilled in negotiating settlements. But if necessary, we will aggressively defend your rights at trial.
From consultation to a conclusion, The Law Office of George B. Jones is here for you.
We are proud of these results for our clients!
- Wrongful death of pedestrian $395,000. Recovered policy limits against responsible driver and additional $125,000 in loss of consortium claim for decedent’s adult daughter.
- Slip and fall on ice in parking lot. Using experts, obtained $175,000 settlement for client with head injury.
- Worker paralyzed in work accident. Obtained $600,000 settlement plus $1Million in structured settlement for future medical expenses.
- Client struck cow on highway. Settled for $315,000.
- Drowning death in boating accident leads to over $200,000 settlement for victim’s estate.
- Medical negligence settlement against radiologist. $125,000
- Rear end auto collision with neck injuries. Settled for $95,000.
- Recovered over $150,000 for injured passenger under family’s uninsured motorist policy when negligent driver was family member excluded from liability coverage under the policy.
- Over $650,000 recovered for victim of trucking accident.
- Settled workers compensation claim for employee after employer tried to deny that worker was their employee. $75,000 recovered.
- Recovered policy limits $100,000 for passenger in single vehicle accident.
- $250,000 recovered after insurance company denied liability in head on collision case.
- Over $60,000 recovered for whiplash client with less than $10K in medical treatment bills.
- Recovered $30,000 in case rejected by Hupy & Abrahamson after insurance company denied liability.
- Recovered policy limits from insured driver and underinsured policy carrier for victim of auto-motorcycle accident. $125,000 recovered.
- Recovered wrongful death benefits for surviving parent and estate of teenager killed as passenger in auto collision. $50,000 recovered.
- Recovered over $60,000 for victim traumatized by at fault driver who died in the collision.
Legal disclaimer: No attorney can guaranty results. My record of success in the cases cited above will not guaranty a particular result in your case, and the facts and circumstances of every case are unique.