Choose One of Iowa’s Top Criminal Defense Attorneys
For more than 25 years I have represented clients in state and federal courts across the country. My criminal law experience includes hundreds of trials, teaching criminal law courses at Graceland University, and training lawyers and judges in criminal trial techniques. I have successfully defended charges ranging from murder to traffic violations, obtaining dismissals, acquittals, charge reductions, and sentencing reductions. I have experience that many lawyers lack defending child abuse and sexual abuse charges, and representing immigrants charged with crimes.
Click below to learn more about:
- OWI/DUI (drunk driving)
- Drug Offenses
- Sex Crimes
- Assault and Domestic Violence
- Child Abuse
- Criminal Charges Against Immigrants
- Fraud/False Documents/Identity Theft
- Driving and License Offenses
Read more about my criminal law experience:
- Over 25 years as a criminal defense attorney.
- Adjunct Professor of Criminal Law at Graceland University.
- Continuing Legal Education Presentations on Criminal Law Issues.
- International Criminal Law Instructor, Consultant, and Author.
More topics in criminal defense:
As one of Iowa’s top rated criminal defense attorneys, I would be proud to put my skills and experience to work for you. Call me today for a free initial consultation.