How can an OWI attorney help with my case?

  • Find the best possible defense for your case.
  • Help you obtain a deferred judgment to avoid the mandatory jail term.
  • Appeal your driver’s license revocation.
  • Delay the starting date of your license revocation.
  • Help you get your temporary restricted license.
  • Help you enroll in substance abuse treatment, if needed.
  • Help you enroll in drunk driving class.
  • Help you obtain SR22 insurance certification.
  • Help you get your license back.

You only have ten days from your offense to appeal your license revocation! 

Call me today!