Thinking back over what happened can reveal many details of your case and the situation that may have been overlooked. Consider the following:
- Officer lacked probable cause to stop your vehicle.
- Officer lacked probable cause to request a test.
- Officer failed to properly administer the test.
- Officer failed to read the implied consent advisory.
- Officer waited too long before taking a breath sample.
- The machine was not properly calibrated or certified.
- The officer who administered the test was not certified.
- The test result did not accurately reflect your BAC at the time of driving.
- The officer denied your right to pre-test phone call.
- You consumed alcohol after driving but before your arrest.
- You were not the driver.
These and many other defenses may be available in your case.
Call me today for a free consultation about your case.