First Rate Litigation Support Team
If you or a family member has been injured in a car wreck or other accident, call me. You will pay nothing unless we recover for your injuries. In most cases, all costs of litigation will be advanced by my litigation support team.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Personal injuries and accidents can and do happen virtually everywhere. They often occur while driving, while shopping, while in the hospital, or simply when using a common appliance at home. Accidents frequently occur in the workplace, as a result of dangerous conditions or faulty equipment. My personal injury practice includes the following:
- Auto accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Construction accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Products liability
- Industrial Accidents
- Industrial Explosions
- Slip and fall and premises liability accidents
- Catastrophic injuries, brain and spine injuries
- Medical malpractice
- Dog bites
- Burn injuries
- Wrongful death
- All areas of personal injury not mentioned
In order to prevail in your personal injury case, it is essential to establish that your injuries were caused by the other party’s negligence. The dollar amount of liability must also be calculated. In addition to available evidence such as witness statements, police reports and film footage, my litigation support team will gather and organize all of your medical records so we can maximize your recovery. Using experts appropriate to your case (medical professionals, therapists, financial planners, accident reconstructionists and engineers) we will fight hard to get you the best possible financial recovery.
Damages and Compensation
The type and amount of compensation that will be sought will depend upon the particular circumstances of your case, and may include:
- Medical expenses, past and future – doctor, hospital, rehabilitation, physical therapy
- Lost wages and income, past and future – starting from the date of the injury
- Pain and suffering and emotional distress – often includes intangibles such as worry, grief, inconvenience
- Property damage – vehicles, real and personal property
- Loss of consortium – resulting from a spouse’s inability to enjoy sexual relations
- Funeral and burial expenses – in wrongful death cases
Representing Clients Across Iowa
I am available to handle your case anywhere in Iowa. I am located in southern Iowa, but accessible from anywhere via email and the web. Most of my clients are from the following counties: Adams, Clarke, Dallas, Decatur, Lucas, Marion, Polk, Ringgold, Taylor, Union, Warren and Wayne. I am fluent in Spanish and have many Spanish speaking clients. To schedule your complimentary case review, call The Law Office of Attorney George Jones at 614-784-6970.
Notable Personal Injury Cases
- Over $500,000 recovered for victim of trucking accident.
- $250,000 recovered after insurance company denied liability in head on collision case.
- Over $60,000 recovered for whiplash client with less than $10K in medical treatment bills.
- Recovered $30,000 in case rejected by Hupy & Abrahamson after insurance company denied liability.
- Recovered policy limits from insured driver and underinsured policy carrier for victim of auto-motorcycle accident.
- Recovered six figure settlement for injured passenger under family’s uninsured motorist policy when negligent driver was family member excluded from liability coverage under the policy.
- Recovered wrongful death benefits for surviving parent and estate of teenager killed as passenger in auto collision.
- Recovered over $60,000 for victim traumatized by at fault driver who died in the collision.
- Recovered $100,000 for passenger injured in single vehicle accident.